Red Hot Fire is a recognized leader in realistic Vehicle and Machinery Rescue Training. Our instructors have diverse backgrounds in emergency services; including career and volunteer Fire/Rescue and EMS agencies. All of our instructors are recognized experts in the field of vehicle extrication & machinery rescue and have delivered programs at some of the top venues across the country. Our instructors “use what they teach” at their home Fire Departments and Rescue Squads to save lives every day.
Since no two departments are the same, we are able to custom tailor a training program that is realistic and specific to your agency’s needs using the equipment you already have on your apparatus. We can also supply tools and equipment to supliment your exisiting inventory. All of our training programs follow NFPA 1670 and NFPA 1006 Technical Rescuer Standards.
Some of the many Rescue Programs offered:
Half day, full day or multiple day training programs are available:
• ½ day program (4 hour) - Classroom and hands-on evolutions
• ½ day program (4 hour) - Hands-on evolutions only
• Full Day program (8 hour) - Classroom and hands-on evolutions
• Full Day program (8 hour) - Hands-on evolutions only
• Multiple Day – Typically a combination of classroom and hands-on practical sessions
If you have special, specific or different training needs we are always happy to work with your department to develop a training program that meets your needs and exceeds your expectations! Please CONTACT US for more information, including detailed program information, scheduling and pricing for our Rescue Programs.
Red Hot Fire
Vehicle & Machinery Extrication College
Leading The Way!
• Advanced Hydraulic Rescue Tool Techniques
• Air Lifting Bags: Low Pressure and High Pressure
• Big Truck Rescue: Specialized Rescue for Big Rigs
• Machinery Rescue - Man in Machine
• Farm and Agricultural Rescue
• Heavy Rigging and Lifting using Large Wreckers
• School & Transit Bus Rescue
• Elevator and Escalator Rescue
• New Vehicle Construction with High Strength Steel
• Vehicle Stabilization: Struts, Cribbing & Other Methods
• Hybrid & Alternative Fuel Vehicles
• Pneumatic Tools: Air Chisel, Sawzal, Glass Saw & Others
• Highway Pile-Up's / MCI & Triage
• Vehicle Air Bag Locations, Operation and Hazards
• Incidents Involving W Beam Guardrail & Cable Barriers
• Night Time Extrication Scenerios
* All photos pictured within are property of Red Hot Fire Equipment Company and may not be used without expressed written consent.